Refund/Return and Cancellation Policy
- Examination forms, once generated/paid, are non transferable and non refundable.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut will not be refunding any amount to cyber cafe or other intermediaries.
- Once the examination form is generated/paid, separate refund process as per Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut currently prevelant financial policy will be followed; that may or may not result in a refund.
- Payment gateway/collecting bank will not entertain any cancellation, refunds or chargebacks at their end for all transactions conducted on this website.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization, address details, ID proof etc). This occurs when you are registering for student admission or examination form registration etc. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party for commercial or marketing purposes.
Links to Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the www.ccsuweb.in website. But www.ccsuweb.in provides external links to other websites. When you leave the www.ccsuweb.in website, you will be going to these external websites. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data. The privacy policies and procedures described here for www.ccsuweb.in do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information.
Terms and Conditions
Go to Homepage
- Colleges will confirm examination form only after physical verification and attendance of the candidate. In case of dispute , the decision of the college / university will be final and binding.
- It is the prerogative of the candidate to keep the form serial number and unique code obtained via SMS safe.